Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good morning world!! So today I couldn't sleep so technically I woke up really early!! hihi I haven't posted a blog for so long cause nothing special is really going on and for the past 11 weeks I've been feeling very "ugh" Just kinda slithering through life.... barely.... I've noticed though that I don't take notice of anything much anymore. How I wish to go back to the time when I would take casual walks along the lakes and take in what this world has to offer. Pretty much breathing in the sweet spring air and feeling the grass below my feet. On occasions when I am frustrated I'll take a walk on the shoreline and feel the sand and water between my toes..... how beautiful was life then? As time passes... I've lost interest in many of that because when I have time to take a rest and just sleep.... I actually do so! Never been this tired and restless ever in my life.... I truely know the meaning of a "college life" minus the lovely parties and alcohol. lol i did that during the summer and for 3 months into my 1 semester off.... and now it's been a year and a half since I've left home and joined Texas--- came to realized... I am not that interested in the "fun-filled " life, kinda prefer to be home chilling or taking strolls along the lake or park... it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment