Even though I don't celebrate Easter due to the fact that it's not at all related to my religion, I still love the cute symbolism in it. hihi...
Here is a thought for this morning:
.....I wish one day the world can be at peace finally, pain and suffering will subdue to almost nothing....
I was reading on the NY Times that the Tilaban however you spell their name, is trying to make people become fearful when interacting with our troops. Those who received money from the US will be killed or beaten to the point of death.... why should they do that to their own people, if they can't give them a good life, at least allow others to help their people. Why must people like that be allow to roam the earth for a long life, while those who tries to help out mankind, end their life so early? The term "good people die young" is so true in today's society I think. Perhaps, the reason why they can leave this world so early is because they are actually done with paying back their debt to the world. Finally going to the realm of peace ....
I was reading on the NY Times that the Tilaban however you spell their name, is trying to make people become fearful when interacting with our troops. Those who received money from the US will be killed or beaten to the point of death.... why should they do that to their own people, if they can't give them a good life, at least allow others to help their people. Why must people like that be allow to roam the earth for a long life, while those who tries to help out mankind, end their life so early? The term "good people die young" is so true in today's society I think. Perhaps, the reason why they can leave this world so early is because they are actually done with paying back their debt to the world. Finally going to the realm of peace ....
No comments:
Post a Comment