Monday, September 13, 2010

..... 9/13.....

Co phai tang vo la mot hanh phuc khong? Neu ma song khong duoc voi nguoi ma minh thuong yeu. Thi co phai la xu ra di se lam cho minh thay it phien phuc khong? Nhieu khi toi nghi co phai la so mang da ang bai cho toi phai song co lap, khong gai dinh, va ban be .... co the nhu vay khong? 

Hanh phuc qua mong manh... va toi da biet dieu ay tu khi toi tat bai ve mac tinh cam lan tu hai kia. I don't want  to think too much on what I am lacking in terms of relationship. I just want to concentrate on what I have and how he makes me happy. That's what I am holding on to. Despite the fact that we're so far away from one another, I know that sooner or later we'll be back together like old times. 

One year spent together.... happiest but yet short and to him stressful. I understand how it could stress a guy out when he doesn't feel like he's going anywhere or actually being useful and productive... but perhaps I was too content with the situation at hand, I couldn't feel his worries and in a way I was being so selfish. Now, we're thousands of miles away from one another and I am just weary and feeling the hardship of being far away from the one person that makes me smile regardless of how stressful life can appear to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment