Sunday, July 19, 2009

.....so... here's another one for the day...

Has it ever occurred to you that you might be stepping backwards instead of forward? As if certain events keeps on repeating itself infront of you, but you aren't willing to acknowledge it because you "think" that you are stepping forward?

BITCH! I swear, why do I think I have improved in seeing people? If one lies to me about the smallest thing, then he would probably lie about other crap as well right? Ugh, I just came to realized that I am missing out on reading books and learning more vocabularies. Art school does not teach or seemingly limits your vocabulary to "sewing terminology."

Anyways, I am just pissed at the person whom I suppose to love unconditionally. Perhaps I will always condition my heart to love only me... and take no ill treatment? I think so. Whether selfish or not, I must love me first and foremost.

No comments:

Post a Comment