Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello ... "Long Time No Type "

So here goes, back to this blog that I've recently neglected due to a lot of busy busy shit that happened in my life. I went back to Vermont....

Then I came back to Texas.... then my brothers came to visit and they just have recently left me :( so sad as it was, I must get back on the horse and continue my studies.

I've just came to realized how my life is seriously a complete mess after one year of total corruptions. I still am too slow to actually put it all back up again! Damn me! I know, how terrible.

Take TWO (of putting my life back together): Need to do MUCH MUCH better in school. Need to stop wishing that I am rich and just work work work. Need to have a list of things to do because I am sooooo goddamn forgetful! Need to stop thinking about all the shit that I had done and MOVE ON!!! I can't go back to 2007 and fix shit, so might as well fix it in the present.

Also, I am in love. Came to realized that being loved and loving someone may be reachable to an equal level as well. Perhaps a little bit off on one side, but not too far off. :D I am happier now in this area of my life than all the others could ever compare. I love him. I love him. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment