Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Story about ...... (well i dnt kno, you tell me)

She sat herself down by her desk, pen in hand she wrote to him. 

Though there are times when I feel like I can no longer play the tug of war aganist fate and reality, 
I still could not bare the thought of letting go.  Appears to be that even though I may know what's 
going through your head, I'm still holding on wishing that what "appears to be" isn't of reality. That 
even though you may appear cold on the outside, inside you love me just as much as I love you. Though at
times I really want to ask you "am I just a replacement?"  Still I don't want to degrade myself by 
asking such a thing. I am going to give you space, as well as me, to not complicate things.  If you
love me, you will find me whereever in the world I am.  Because I love you, no matter where I am, within
my mind there's always a picture of you. 

Chuyen tinh cam khong ai biet se the nao,
nhung em biet, duyen no khi den se den, khi no muon di roi,
cho du minh nhieu kieu lai cung nhu khong.

Crumpling the paper into a ball of nothing, she suddenly came to realized he was nothing. Completely nothing at all. She got up from her chair. Closed her journal and walked out of the room without a glance back. Just as she walked out of their life together without remorse. He done her wrong, why love? Why cry? Why feel the jolt of pain from the tips of her fingers vibrating upwards through her spines?  Why go through all the discomfort for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment