Hom nay la minh goi nha di o trong Housing!!! Kinda excited nhung cung khong biet ra sao nua. Minh muon cuoc doi cua minh phai go back on the right path! It had been sooo rocky since the beginning of 2008. 2009 is a fresh start! Please, I pray for it to go smoothly. I don't want to disappoint my parents anymore, and I just want to live a simple life. To love a simple love, and to pursue my simple dream. It's not much to ask for.... as long as I have no interference!
I just want 2008 to be like a dream that never happened. I am trying my hardest to forget it. And I will! Now, I am just going to concentrate on this life that I am creating for myself. To love, live and learn all on my own (with some financial help from my parents of course), but to love all I can is my pursuit in this new year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment