Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chao Anh

When I close my eyes, I can still see your smile
I can feel your lashes fluttering by my cheeks.
I can hear your laughter ....
But I know that baby, this isn't forever.

The person I was and the person I am now... have changed
I can't make you happy like I did before.
It hurts to think that someday, some where, someone will be the one to do that for me.
It hurts to think that you'll love someone more than you've loved me.
But hanging on to you, while I can't be there for you just isn't fair.

Salty tears running down my face when I'm typing this... How can I let you go ...
How will this work?? I don't want to lose you in my life. I wish I could do different ...
.... but I can't make you wait forever.  Life has it's way of making you go through all
this ups and downs.  Just wish it wasn't this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment