Saturday, November 5, 2011

Have you ever met a two face girl?She was in denial for so long of who she actually is...
 that she actually thought she was who she claimed to be...sad isn't it?

How do you think this two face girl live her life? She can't let go of the past yet claim to proceed to the future... stepping on hearts that were fine without her. Should someone just shoot her in the heart so she can feel the pain as well?

The wall built up ... was never really taken down... Pitying the hearts that came after someone had broken this damaged soul. She says "don't fall in love with me" ... but they still do... then she develops a sense of loving for the fact that she was loved. It fulfilled her.... but doesn't satisfy her being. She finally left after realizing things were not as she wanted... she left a heart wounded and damaged just like her own.... 

Should someone just shoot her in the heart so she can feel the pain as well?? A damaged soul... is harder to fix than a damaged heart... she won't be the same... forever will be hurting for the lies and pain she caused herself.....

...........................
If I tell you I love you, I probably do
If I tell you I like you, I probably do too...
If I tell you it's forever, I'm probably lying to you...

A question you should have asked me .... 
Am I the only one you have in you heart...
in your mind...?

For I'll tell you, I love you for you....
But I can't be completely yours
For a heart given completely to one... 
Will certainly shatter if that person let go

I'm a selfish girl, always looking for the love that is truly mine
I want to want, miss, love, lust for a person before they do that for me...

So don't love me first, let me love you... otherwise, be my companion... 
I'll be a good true friend ... lasts longer :) 

(something i should have told many many guys before i date them.... but I couldn't put it to word)


1 comment:

  1. This is simply amazing...:) chi i just love reading your blog, i learn soo much. your doing a really great job

    ReplyDelete