- Dear person I hate, I don't really care to hate you anymore because you aren't worth being in my head :)
- Dear person I like, I'm sorry. :((
- Dear person I've loved, thanks for numbing me up for life's wrath.
- Dear ex bestfriend, we had nothing left to say to each other... thus y you became my "ex"
- Dear bestfriend, thanks for being the one and only I can confine in even if I probably get on your nerves a lot of the time hahah.
- Dear cyber friend, thanks for letting me vent my woes with you ^_^
- Dear mom, I love you dearest.
- Dear dad, I love you just as much... no guy can match my papi :)
- Dear Santa, you don't exist -_-
- Dear future me, I hope you aren't regretting anything you've done lately. Becuz I am looking forward to a wiser "me" who's you.
- Dear person I’m jealous of.... thanks for being an inspiration!!
- Dear person I had a crush on, it's a good thing you and I never started because you'll always be perfection in my mind and it won't be ruined :)
- Dear haters... if you hate me, you'll always have to think of me at least once in a while... better give it up and I'll disappear from your mind forever :D
Monday, November 28, 2011
Found this on someone's Tumblr and decided to do one of my own :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment