Moving on is hard to do... but slowly I'll forget the being of you...
Moi cuoc tinh se co tu va thang... duyen so lam cho hai nguoi gap nhau va cung doi duyen so... chia re hai dua moi con duong rieng cua ho...
I've dreamt about having a little family, settling down with you. I've dreamt of being the good housewife... but in all honest truth... deep down inside I knew, I wasn't for you. There are too many things I want to do, too many adventures I want to quest, to even think of settling down ... or perhaps the truth in all is that I haven't found security in your arms. I've loved deeply and true. I will always love the memory of you. The one who made me smile so hard and love to passionately. You've taught me to look beyond the present relationship and to what actually will be my definite future.
Cam on tinh yeu cua anh....
yeh just move on Kimee!!
ReplyDeleteI just got home from Babies R' Us. Thought that I would just swing by and purchase a gift for a baby shower, but OMG, I was lost in the jungle of babies' products. So many cute little things, so many toys, so many funs lol. I think the term "settle down" sound a little boring and less exciting, but along the way, there'll always be new experience and fun memory; it's just depend on how spontaneous we are, and how well we appreciate the present
P.S I wonder how baby Kimee will look like :D