Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am sitting in a library right now, thinking that perhaps I can take some notes... but my wandering mind just couldn't handle one thing right now, how silly. So then I googled "gemini quotes." Honestly sometimes I believe in the sign but other times, I just could care less... but it appear to be that my chinese zodiac and my astrology sign describe me so clearly. I am selfish and yet thoughtful.. like a snake. I am kinda flakey and has multiple personality like a gemini. There are various things that describes me but I think the best word to describe me is "chaos."

Seems to be that many things about me is chaotic... my car, my apartment, my mind... so on and so forth. I never really have a desire to organize it either. The strange thing though is despite all that... I love to organize while working. It's like an instinct... perhaps that the other side of the gemini ... completely out of the ordinary... ok, I must get back to pretending to take notes.. those are my thoughts of the day... enjoy! bb bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment