Monday, September 28, 2009

He Is Just Not That Into YOU!

Her: I've missed you. Why haven't didn't you call?
Him: I've been busy. There were so much to do at work. I am tired. Can't you understand?
Her: But you weren't too tired to hang out with your friend the other day. 
Him: They are my friends! I haven't seen them in awhile. 
Her: Fine then. Do as you wish. (slient)
Him: I am tired, I am going to sleep. 
Her: Ok. Bye. 


Alone....
(Her) 


I don't understand him, doesn't he miss me one bit? Doesn't he understand I just want to be near him? To have his attention for just a little bit? Why does he have to be so cold and inconsiderate? Does he have someone else now? IS THAT WHY?


(Him) 
She's so annoying. Doesn't she get that I need some space? Some time alone? Whatever. As long as she doesn't bother me, or I will just have to make her go away. 


Next morning: 


(phone ringing)


Him: Hello?


Her: Morning. are you coming over today?


Him: I will in an hour. 


Her: Okay...


Him: bye. 


Her. Okay, bye. 


Alone:


(Him) 
She is so clingy. She just doesn't get huh? I am tired. I am going back to bed. Call her later. 


(Her)
Okay, that was awkward. I am getting sick of this... what was that tone of voice? 



No comments:

Post a Comment