I am so tired of crying. So tired of explanation. Love is so beautiful when everything goes well. But when things goes down... I crumple at the mercy of my heart. I thought I was able to pick it up again... and that the person I choose was a very good guy. He is, but can he handle my ups and downs? I need a pillar to hold me up, so support my emotional break downs. Maybe no one is god-like enough to handle my insanity. Nor am I stable enough to wish my insecurities away.
few blessed months. i wnt to have him here by my side, and so i can cry on his shoulder and he will tell me everything is fine. "Don't cry baby, don't cry" And I will fall asleep in his arms. Softly he will hold on to me, as I go and dream of a happily ever after..
No comments:
Post a Comment