Sunday, March 29, 2009

April 8th

hello!



Been out for a while.. since Kimi is on vacation!!!

But now it's back to Dallas, and back to boredom and loneliness. I miss my man sooooo much!!!! Awww... I really wish that I could do my 2007 over and never did all the stupid stuff that I did! But what was done was done, and all I can do is try to fix it in the present. After this year is over, I hope I will not make the same mistake that I did as before.

I only can wish for the best. After tomorrow, I hope I can solve partial problems. But I have to wait until June, then I can solve more problems.

But besides whatever that had happened, aka my past. Everything should be beautiful. My wonderful boyfriend and I are trying our best to sustain a long distance relationship, but of course it can be a bit annoying and fustrating. But we love each other and that's all that matters. :) I just recently recorded two songs that had a bit of meaning or prediction perhaps that I hope will never come true. To me, I will try to do my best to love and cherish this relationships as much as possible . The distance is just a test. We will both overcome!!!

But anywho... enjoy the songs! Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment