Monday, January 5, 2009

I miss my galsss

Ok, so I've just finished watching Sex and the City... and I've realized that I really missed my "social life." Well only my 3 closest friends from Vermont! O how it was so nice to have a girls day out, and dinner and just talking to them about my life, and my guys. Unfortunately moving to Dallas really makes me sad because I am constantly alone! O how I wish I was home just to see those friends of mine again. 

I feel like prior to moving to Dallas I've lost the old me due to an unfortunate event (which was a result from choosing the wrong person to love),  but before I left Vermont, I couldn't see them for the last time and that really sadden me. :( I only wish I could see them again! It's one thing to have a boyfriend, but girlfriends shares with you a different connection. I can't really explain it but yea..... I miss them a tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment